Depression relief spell is meant to be used as an add-on ritual and not as a permanent cure. Such rituals do not replace the need for formal therapy. Depression is your body’s way of telling you that it is time to change. The way you have been living or thinking, it’s not serving you anymore. Unless you make a change, it will always find a way back to make a home inside you.
For this, you must let it know that uninvited guests are strictly not welcome!
It is classified as a mood disorder but you’re still in charge of how you feel. It can carry consistent feelings of sadness, anger, loss, numbness, and lack of energy. They all hamper your daily activities to the extent that it becomes unbearable to not do something about it. To know more detail about depression, refer to this source.
This article is not about dealing with depression in a traditional way. Nor does this say that depression will go away completely. It is not a cure, but a relief. It is up to each one of us to try and apply the instructions in our unique way. Relief will happen in accordance with how efficiently you cast this spell.
The major point, you do not need to be a believer in magic or any religion to try this. You just need to do the process right and keep your attention-intention super clear and focused.
What you need to start with
- White candle ( non-dripless variety)
- Kunzite or blue agate
- Black marker with wide felt tip
- Lemon balm
- Lemon oil (the kind used for furniture polish is fine)
- Cloth pouch
- Begin by completely covering the candle black with the marker to symbolize the depression that presently encases you.
- Light the candle and say: Flame cut through depression deep, Melt it down and make it weep. Grant me power to re-emerge, From its grip, I leap and surge.
- Watch the candle burn until white wax appears at the flame.
- Rub a bit of lemon oil into the flame and say: Kunzite/Agate, stone of mellow hue, Dissolve this depression I beg of you. Take its power and transform its strength, into positive energy I can use at length.
- Lightly rub the stone at your temples and your heart.
- Then place it in front of the candle and sprinkle it with lemon balm.
- Let the candle burn completely.
- Place the stone and herb in the cloth pouch and carry it with you.
- When your spirit needs a lift, re-anoint the stone and repeat its empowerment chant.