- Unless expressly indicated, any offer for information, products or services you may receive through ‘Self Healers’ or any activities is not an offer by us. We make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind in relation to, and are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, reliability or suitability of any information contained in an activity or on ‘Self Healers’.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage that results from your, or anybody else’s, reliance on the information, products or services. It is the sole responsibility of you to use the website at your own risk.
- By making information, products or services accessible through the platform, we are not soliciting any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where this would be illegal.
- Information and services provided on this website do not replace the services of a medical doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist. You understand this and choose to pursue this avenue at your own risk.
- You may not pursue legal action against ‘Self Healers’ or the author Shweta Chopra or any related individuals under any circumstances whatsoever, and agree that this oath is legally binding on your conscience and valid in any country around the world.
- None of the processes or ideas suggested in the resource are meant to replace professional medical assistance or take the place of psychiatric or psychological counseling.
- If you are battling to cope emotionally or function on a day-to-day basis, or you feel you can’t cope or those around you have suggested you cannot cope, you are strongly urged to seek professional medical assistance immediately.