Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.selfhealers.in and alias htttps://www.selfhealers.in.
‘Self Healers’ : Referred throughout the document as “we”, “our” and “us”.
Visitor/consumer : Referred throughout the document as “you”, “your” and “yourself”.
‘Self Healers’ is founded with the purpose of using self knowledge and experiences to facilitate the visitors and content users to embody a change of remarkable spiritual growth within themselves. We believe to bring the change inside and it will naturally reflect outside.
Following this, we understand that the importance of personal space, information and ability to decisions for every person, offline and online in all ways. We take the privacy of our users is our top priority, just like the value we provide to them.
By choosing to enter this site and using its content in any way possible, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
For accessing the content of the website, you are free to explore through the website with agreed terms and conditions and no personal information will be asked for the same. But to be able to comment, share, like, engage in communication, subscription and making purchases, you may be needed to provide the personal information accordingly.
By registering a personal account, you’ll be asked to provide some personal and sensitive information, as detailed here and in our Terms of Service.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- You can access, update or change profile information at any time.
- You can opt-out of ‘Self Healers’ and close your account at any time.
- We only store profile information you choose to provide.
- We don’t permit businesses to access your personal information, unless you decide to make this information available.
- We don’t forward or transfer your information to any third parties, other than the organisations detailed in this document, which are required to operate ‘Self Healers’. This disclosure is necessary in your ‘Self Healers’ use and these organisations are required to respect and maintain our commitments to your privacy and security.
We are absolutely committed to these policies. If you have any concerns or questions relating to this document or our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us throught the contact form given below.
NATURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect three broad types of information:
- Information you directly provide us;
- information about your use and interaction with ‘Self Healers’; and
- information collected through the platform, applications, third parties or other websites.
1. Information you directly provide us can include:
- the email address and password you provide when registering an account;
- profile information;
- any responses you submit during activities;
- the content of any customer service correspondence;
- your login details for other associated apps you’ve registered with;
- any banking details you provide when making a booking and purchase; or
- any other information you directly provide on ‘Self Healers’.
2. Information about your use and interaction with ‘Self Healers’ can include:
- your IP address, geolocation and data stored in ‘Self Healers’ cookies;
- your activities on ‘Self Healers’, such as like, share, comment on any post, interaction with fellow users and conversation directly done via contact us;
- information about the device you’re using to access ‘Self Healers’ or
- Your transaction history related to making purchases from ‘Self Healers’ at any point of time and date.
3. Information collected through the platform, applications, third parties or other websites can include:
- details about yourself, which are stored on other websites;
- any other data that may be stored on other websites or held by third parties.
A note about cookies:
We only ever access the ‘Self Healers’ cookie data on your device and never access or attempt to access any other cookies stored on your device.
Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
NATURE OF USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the information you provide us to update about new posts and conducting communications. This can include:
- Sending you emails or other notifications to alert you of activities for which you may qualify (if you have opted in to receiving such notifications);
- Using responses from an activity, which has been provided to a business in a de-identified way, for further analysis or use, including publication of the de-identified results;
- Help detect and prevent fraudulent activity;
- Maintain the data quality of activity responses;
- Improve and personalize your ‘Self Healers’ experience;
- Maintain, operate and improve ‘Self Healers’; and
- Promote our services on affiliated third party websites using banner ads or other materials.
- Conduct bookings and booked services and classes in a timely and professional manner.
We may use the information we collect (for example, email address and ‘Self Healers’ cookies) to send you targeted advertising on third party sites. The purpose of this retargeted advertising could be to provide you with a relevant experience through a third party site or to encourage you to use ‘Self Healers’.
YOUR USE OF INFORMATION
Information collected through the platform, applications, third parties and other websites may be used by you to allow you to:
- create a relationship between your account and other online accounts you’ve registered for;
- invite your friends to use or join ‘Self Healers’;
- communicate with your friends and contacts about ‘Self Healers’;
- view and access your online accounts through the site;
- complete some of your profile information using information stored on another website;
- help detect and prevent fraudulent activity;
- improve the accessibility of the site; and
- participate in retargeting campaigns.
ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
‘Self Healers’ works to ensure that all personal information about you that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Primarily, we do this by collecting information directly from you.
- want to obtain access to any personal information that we hold about you;
- object to profiling, including profiling for marketing purposes;
- believe any of your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, incomplete or it is not necessary to hold it; or
- want to delete your personal information from our records,
you can contact us using ‘Contact Us’ section. We will use reasonable efforts to resolve your request within 10 days.
We will provide you with our reasons if we refuse your request and, if you disagree, you are entitled to ask us to make a note of the request with your information.
You may also request that your personal information be restricted from processing where one of the following applies:
- we are verifying the accuracy of personal information , which you believe to be inaccurate;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal information;
- we no longer require the personal information but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and
- you have objected to processing and we are verifying whether there are legitimate grounds to refuse the objection.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not sell, trade, give or rent any information to a third party unless:
- you have expressly consented;
- required to do so by law.
When we provide information to third parties, profile information and activity responses are only disclosed to businesses in an aggregated and de-identified format. We never provide any personally identifiable information about you to a business, unless you expressly grant us permission to do so. This permission will (unless otherwise indicated) generally be required on a case-by-case basis.
We only disclose your banking details to our bank for the purpose of accepting, accounting, refunds, and offer requests. This disclosure occurs in an extremely secure and protected online facility.
Overseas third parties
Some activities may originate from businesses based outside of your country of residence and accordingly, you agree to allow your activity response data to be provided to these businesses. When this happens, we may need to use third party hosting facilities located outside of your country of residence to ensure your information is constantly accessible and backed up in secure data storage facilities. We will ensure all third party hosting providers used are not permitted access to your information. We use Wix.com as the website hosting for the presentation of our information, products and services.
Linking to other websites
If you associate your account with another website or online account through a ‘Self Healers’ product, we may save any data retrieved via this association into our system. In this case, the nature of the data being transferred will be outlined to you and require your express consent. Read the terms of any application carefully before accepting and using an application.
SECURITY OF DATA
We are committed to providing a secure online environment to use ‘Self Healers’. We have invested in a secure server software (SSL) technology to encrypt the transfer of all personally identifiable information.
CLOSING AN ACCOUNT
Using ‘Self Healers’ and maintaining an account is completely opt-in and you may close your account at any time. You’re always able to dissociate your account from any application or website you’ve previously linked to your personal account. Upon dissociating your account, we’ll provide you the option of having all associated data deleted from our records or you can delete it by yourself by going into your account settings.
HOW TO CONTACT US