Self Healers & all affiliate domain name and social channels: Referred to throughout the document as “we”, “our” and “us”.
Visitor/consumer/ User: Referred to throughout the document as “you”, “your” and “yourself”.
‘Self Healers’ is founded with the purpose of using self-knowledge and experiences to facilitate the visitors and content users to embody a change of remarkable spiritual growth within themselves. We believe to bring the change inside and it will naturally reflect outside.
Following this, we understand the importance of personal space, information, and ability to make self-decisions for every person, offline and online in all ways. We take the privacy of our users is our top priority, just like the value, we provide to them.
By choosing to enter this site and using its content in any way possible, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
TERMS OF SERVICE
ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS
- To access and use our website for the purpose of browsing and reading, you are free to explore the content without any registration. But to be able to contact purchase, and subscribe, you must be required to submit your full name, a valid email address and card details; and in case of commenting on blogs, creating a password in the sign-up section of the site or application. You’ll also be asked to accept these terms as part of the process.
- Linking your personal social account accounts (such as Facebook, Google+) is completely up to you and not a requirement of registration. You may also choose to do so at a later time with your own individual decision.
- Keep your password confidential. You are entirely responsible for all activities and transactions made from your account. We are not liable for any loss or damage from any unauthorized use of your account.
- Notify us immediately of any unauthorized account use or any other security breach on our website through our Contact form.
CONTROL OF USER PROFILE
- When you register, you get access to an online profile. You can edit the information in your profile when you are logged in. Conditional to this agreement and all other terms and conditions contained on the site, you can update, change or delete profile information at any time through the site or other applications.
- We may use profile information to publish and deliver insights tailored to you, your interests and hobbies.
- We may use profile information in conjunction with information obtained from other sources such as web cookies, traffic analysis, your IP address and geolocation software to match and deliver relevant activities to you through ‘Self Healers’.
- We don’t disclose information provided by you while using ‘Self Healers’ to any business in a format that may allow you to be personally identified.
- You are free to use your profile to comment, like, share and connect with fellow users.
- Any misbehave, misconduct or unethical dispute created from the end of yourself will result in your profile deletion.
- The exclusive information shared on the website at the exchange of a payment is an intellectual property of the website author, Shweta Chopra. Any phishing, un-requested copying and republishing for non-personal use, uploading, scanning and distribution of the content in any forms or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the permission of the website author is illegal. See Copyrights disclosure.
- We may contact you for sending you email shoutout newsletters, making verifications of your account and profile information, for bookings and purchases, for confirming your transactions, for replying to questions and sending information for new blog, product launch, event meetups and collaboration requests.
1. You must not use the “Self Healers’ platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on ‘Self Healers’. Particularly, you must not:
- copy material that is made available on our platform by third parties and reproduce or publish it.
- use, post or transmit any:
- unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information, language or material;
- communication that may either constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offence or may give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- information or material which damages our reputation or the reputation of any business, or which we consider as likely to damage our reputation or the reputation of any business;
- material which violates or infringes the rights of any person, including but not limited to the rights of privacy, copyright, trademarks, patents, confidentiality and any other intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights;
- material of any kind which contains or elicits a computer or software corruption, virus or other harmful component; or
- communication that contains promotional or advertising material;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- exploit any material on the website for commercial purposes;
- use ‘Self Healers’, the site, the platform or an application to send spam; or
- use ‘Self Healers’, the site, the platform or an application to send to engage in any other forms of internet abuse, including:
- tampering, hacking, spoofing or using robots or scripts; or
- copying, distributing, modifying or otherwise interfering with the administration, security or proper and intended function of any part of ‘Self Healers’ website.
- If you are found to have committed any of the above acts your personal account will be closed and you may be prosecuted for any damage, loss or expense directly or indirectly caused by your actions. While we are not obligated to supervise your use of ‘Self Healers’, we reserve the right to monitor the site, platform and all applications and retain and disclose all information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- You may close your personal account on ‘Self Healers’ at any time.
- You’re responsible for redeeming any offers or coupons or discounts that you have earned before you close your account by contacting us.
- If a personal account is closed for any reason (and whether by us or you), you’ll forfeit all offers which you may have entitled to and all profile information provided by you through ‘Self Healers’ will be deleted from our records, except as required by any government regulation or statute.
- We may, without notice, refuse your application to register a personal account or may close your personal account if you:
- breach any part of this agreement;
- send spam messages through ‘Self Healers’, the platform or an application; or
- act against our business interests or reputation.
- If you wish to close an account on behalf of a deceased account holder, please contact us along with some form of proof to show you have the right to close the deceased’s account.
- The refusal of an account registration and/or closure is at our discretion.
- Should for any reason we cease to operate we will delete your information from our records.
- All questions or disputes relating to ‘Self Healers’ or any part of this agreement should be submitted to us. We will endeavor to resolve any disputes expeditiously. All interpretations of the Terms of Service shall be at our discretion and any determination that we make in relation to an issue is final. In the event that we make an error, such error is not a breach of this agreement.
- If you’re found to have breached any part of this agreement, we may suspend and/or close your personal account.
- If any part of this agreement becomes, or is found to be, illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the operation of the remainder of this agreement.
- Due to the constantly evolving nature of ‘Self Healers’ and the site, applications, platform, profile and campaigns, we reserve the right to add to, change or remove any part of the platform, site or this agreement at any time. These changes may be made without notification and you agree that it’s your responsibility to remain updated and aware of the terms of this agreement and other aspects of the platform and site.
- We have no control over the content on websites hyperlinked from the site, the platform or an application. We make no express or implied warranties in relation to the content of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the site for any particular purpose. This includes a hyperlink on the site, platform or in an application. We are not liable for any loss or damage that may result from your use of hyperlinks in the site, platform or applications or any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on any website via a hyperlink.
- This agreement, access to and use of ‘Self Healers’, the site, platform and all applications and the terms of any disclaimer of warranties and liability are governed by the laws of Gurgaon Jurisdiction, INDIA.